Air Floor Vs. Aluminum Floor
Drop stich Air Floor:
• Easy to install.
•Very convenient to transport due to it’s light weight.
•Easy to disassemble and store.
• Easier to damage than aluminum.
• Not as stable as it’s aluminum counterpart for heavier raiders when standing.
• Excellent for handling brittle and pointy material that would othersie damage the floor.
• Pets are permitted on board with no threat of puncture or slashing the floor.
• Adequate for standing on as it will be more stable overall.
• Quite heavier than their drop stich counterparts.
• It takes more room to store the heavier flooring than air.
• more difficult/time consuming to assemble and disassemble than air mat floors.
No posts found