Deluxe Travel Folding 2-Bow Sun Canopy Bimini Tops for Inflatable Boats.
- Type :2 bow (Folding, assembled with pushpin)
- Fit from: 47" to 76" between attachment points.
- That means that support poles can be pushed together as close as 47" or pushed appart as far as 76".
- Dimensions: 70" long x 55" wide x 46" high.
Protect yourself from Sun and rain with our deluxe sun canopy. Fits on most inflatable boats. With easy DIY alteration also will fit on KaBoats. Breaks down into small carry bag!
Make your inflatable boat riding experience even more comfortable and protect yourself from harsh ultraviolet rays with a Saturn Deluxe Folding 2-Bow Bimini Top Canopy. No need to use screws. Easy assembly with pushpin. Breaks down into storage bag for easy storage and portable transportation.
Deluxe Folding Sun/Rain Canopies come in light gray color and very easy to install. It keeps you cool and protected from the harmful UV rays of the sun and unexpected rain. The 600 deniers PVC Coated polyester canopy and folding aluminum tubing. Fits many sizes of boats with pined oarlocks, splash quards or hugging rope holders.
Deluxe 2-bow canopy has two support poles on each side which form a V, and anchors to the oar locks with provided clips, or splash guard grommets near the center of the boat. The 2-bow canopy is held in place by 4 bow lines, two center brackets, and two stern lines. Support poles can be pushed up to several inches inward or outward.
To make bimini more narrow in order to fit on KaBoats, simply cut both top tubes with holes shorter, and re-drill new holes for pushpin. Please measure distance before cutting tubes.
Deluxe Folding 2-Bow Sun Shade Top Specifications:
- Installs easily with snap pushpins.
- Protects from heat and rain.
- Rugged, waterproof reinforced canopy top.
- 1" anodized aluminum frame with stainless steel screws.
- Make your boat look really cool and sporty.
- Can be used while riding boat.
- All necessary hardware is included.
- Shipping size: 32.5 x 14.5 x 3"
- Glue-on mounting patches optional.
- Bonus: storage boot included!
- Bonus: carry bag included!
- Download Assembly Steps (PDF)
- Download Assembly Steps (JPG)
Boxy Inflatable Boat with Deluxe Bimini Installed
Deluxe 2-bow canopy installation suggestion:
- Deluxe 2-bow canopies may be attached directly to the grommets that are installed into splashguard on top of the boat tubes.
- Plastic cable ties can be run through the support pole holes and grommets in the splashguard or optional wing nut bolts can be used for quick disconnect.
- Four straps can also be secured to grommets in a same manner.
- Properly adjusted tension of strap lines will hold the canopy vertically in place.
- To fold canopy down, simply unlock straps in front or in rear and fold canopy down.
- Canopy support poles can also be mounted on top of tubes with provided glue-on patches.
- If no attachment places are available at all, then D-rings need to be glued on top of tubes in order to provide attachment points.
- To make installation easier on a more narrow boat, push one end of support poles against some object, and then push on another end of pole, to bring it to desirable distance, then use rope to tighten both poles together. Install bimini and then remove rope.