9'6' Saturn Budget Boats CB290
Saturn new low priced CB290 Inflatable Boats represent quality and durability at budget-pleasing prices. Would you love to experience the joy of boating, while avoiding the hassle and expense of trailers, storage, and maintenance associated with traditional boat ownership? If so then CB290 inflatable craft is right for you!
Saturn inexpensive CB290 Inflatable Boats are convenient, affordable, and serve all the same functions as any other Saturn boats. Attach a gas motor to fly across the water, or opt for a quiet, inexpensive, electric motor to enhance your fishing or leisure fishing. Saturn CB290O inflatable boats pose the most economically viable solution to get you on the water. Combine the cost benefits with the added ease of use, and CB290 inflatable boat will have you on the water on a dime.
Saturn CB290 inflatable Boats will work great for the bay, river, lake or even ocean. Once deflated, CB290 boats can be stored in your trunk, as they take up about as much space a medium luggage bag. Store it anywhere, take it anywhere. Store it in the RV, take it to the lake, or put it in the ocean. Your Saturn CB290 inflatable boat will get you closer to the surf, the fish, and the great outdoors, faster, cheaper, and easier than ever before.
- Question: What makes this boat cheaper than other Saturn Boats of similar size?
- Answer: While this boat is made by same factory, and from same fabric as all other Saturn boats, this boat model does represent barre minimum, with smaller tube diameters, more narrow hull, no inflatable keel and no additional layers on bottom of tubes. This is a basic, flat bottom, no frills inflatable boat.
SATURN INFLATABLE BOATS CB290 FEATURES:
- Safety grab line on sides of tubes.
- Separate internal air chambers.
- One-way drain valve with plug.
- All around, durable rub strike.
- Reliable flat air valves with pushpin design.
- Front bow D-ring with integral lifting handle.
- Spare rope for attaching anchor is included.
- High-pressure drop stitch air floor is included.
- Extremely rigid, lightweight hull for good performance.
- Lightweight and strong removable aluminum seat benches.
- Free second bench is included when order is placed on-line!
- Heavy-duty marine grade plywood transom for outboard motor.
- Equipment: aluminum oars, hand pump, repair kit, seat bench and carry bag.
- Velcro straps on bottom of attachment of optional non-inflatable keel.
- For the list of optional available Accessories please click here.
Quick Tip! Worried about puncturing the air floor with a fishing hook, dog claws or sharp object? Get a piece of vinyl flooring or rubber mat from your local hardware store. Cut the vinyl to fit inside the boat, over the floor and your air floor will be almost indestructible! When deflating, just roll it up along with the boat for future use.
- Question: How to install optional keel?
- Answer: While this boat was originally designed as a flat bottom boat, it is also possible to add optional DIY keel to improve performance and directional stability. It can be done by placing elongated semi-rigid structure under air floor while it deflated. There are 2 Velcro straps glued to the bottom of the boat, under air floor. These straps were designed to hold down for example foam swimming noodle, that can act as an improvised keel, or perhaps some other structure, such as shaped wooden keel for example. Easiest and simplest solution would be to purchase $3 large diameter foam swimming noodle in local retail store, such as Walmart or Target. That noodle will imitate inflatable keel when placed under air floor. It also could be possible to place PVC tubing inside that foam noodle, for additional rigidity. Two straps glued on bottom of boat, under air mat, will hold noodle down.
Saturn Inflatable Boats Specifications:
Max Motor Power:
8 HP (15" shaft / 100 lbs)
80mm air deck
1100 Denier Reinforced PVC
Inflation & Assembly:
Note: Specifications and accessories are subject to change without notice. Max O/B Motor means: maximum power of outboard motor that can be safely used to plane the boat loaded to the maximum capacity at normal water surface conditions. Please exercise common sense and caution when using maximum motor capacity. Do not jump from wave to wave as new 4-stroke motors are much heavier then 2-stroke and provide extra strain on the transom. Under normal circumstances, with half the maximum persons/load capacity, 50% of maximum O/B power rating may be necessary to put the boat on plane.