9.6' Saturn Fishing Inflatable Boats FCB290
HEAT Welded Seams and German Heytex PVC. Tracking pad protection over air floor.
Based on popular Saturn low priced CB290, new fishing variation FCB290 offers quality and durability at budget-pleasing prices, but with added features designed specifically for fishing.
Saturn FCB290 Inflatable Fishing Boats are convenient, affordable, and great for anglers of any level. Use a gas outboard motor to fly across the water at nice speeds, or go for a quiet, inexpensive, electric motor to enhance your leisure fishing on a lake, pond or river Saturn FCB290 budget inflatable boats pose the most economically viable solution to get you on the water and start fishing at no time.
What makes FCB290 fishing boat different, upgraded, from budget CB290 are following features: 2 fishing rod holders, air deck floor protected with thick tracking non-slip pad to avoid accidental punctures, extra wide rub strake along bottom of tubes and keel area to protect on a rocky rivers and beaches, splash guards over transom, and enlarged round end tubes, for more support on a water and better planning speed. Also, anchor rope shafting protection in a bow area along with anchor D-ring inside.
SATURN INFLATABLE BOATS FCB290 FEATURES:
- Safety grab line on sides of tubes.
- Separate internal air chambers.
- Flat bottom design, no keel.
- One-way drain valve with plug.
- Splash guards over transom,
- All around, durable rub strike.
- Elongated round end tubes.
- Extra wide rub strakes on bottom.
- Reliable flat air valves with pushpin design.
- Front bow D-ring with integral lifting handle.
- Anchor D-ring inside and anti shafting rub strake.
- Spare rope for attaching anchor is included.
- High-pressure drop stitch air floor is included.
- Air deck floor protected by additional layer of EVA tracking pad.
- Extremely rigid, lightweight hull for good performance.
- Lightweight and strong removable aluminum seat benches.
- Free second bench is included when order is placed on-line!
- Universal gear attachment patches in a bow area for fishing rods or other gear.
- Heavy-duty marine grade plywood transom covered with fiberglass on both sides.
- Equipment: aluminum oars, hand pump, repair kit, seat bench and carry bag.
- FREE BONUS - 2 fishing rod holders.
- Velcro straps on bottom of attachment of optional non-inflatable keel.
- For the list of optional available Accessories please click here.
Saturn FCB290 inflatable Boats is best for the bay, river, lake or even ocean on a low chop day. Once deflated, FCB290 boats can be stored in a trunk of small car, SUV or minivan. Folded boat takes about as much space a medium luggage bag. Saturn FCB290 inflatable boat will get you closer to the surf, the fish, and the great outdoors, faster, cheaper, and easier than ever before.
- Question: How to install optional keel?
- Answer: See below example of keel installation for similar CB290 boat. While FCB290 boat was originally designed as a flat bottom boat, it is also possible to add optional DIY keel to improve performance and directional stability. It can be done by placing elongated semi-rigid structure under air floor while it deflated. There are 2 Velcro straps glued to the bottom of the boat, under air floor. These straps were designed to hold down for example foam swimming noodle, that can act as an improvised keel, or perhaps some other structure, such as shaped wooden keel for example. Easiest and simplest solution would be to purchase $3 large diameter foam swimming noodle in local retail store, such as Walmart or Target. That noodle will imitate inflatable keel when placed under air floor. It also could be possible to place PVC tubing inside that foam noodle, for additional rigidity. Two straps glued on bottom of boat, under air mat, will hold noodle down.
Saturn Inflatable Boats Specifications:
Max Motor Power:
8 HP (15" shaft / 100 lbs)
80mm air deck
1100 Denier Reinforced PVC
Inflation & Assembly:
Note: Specifications and accessories are subject to change without notice. Max O/B Motor means: maximum power of outboard motor that can be safely used to plane the boat loaded to the maximum capacity at normal water surface conditions. Please exercise common sense and caution when using maximum motor capacity. Do not jump from wave to wave as new 4-stroke motors are much heavier then 2-stroke and provide extra strain on the transom. Under normal circumstances, with half the maximum persons/load capacity, 50% of maximum O/B power rating may be necessary to put the boat on plane.