Saturn Heavy-Duty Inflatable Kayak & Boat Crossover - KaBoat™
New 2021 model - Larger 17" diameter tubes for more buoyancy and rigidity!
Extra oversized 16" diameter tubes and spacious interior make the SK470XL KaBoat perfect for remote expeditions, fishing or hunting in a rugged wilderness, away from civilization. SK470XL can also be used as heavy-duty work boat. Air floor can be protected with marine carpeting or vinyl flooring from local hardware store against accidental punctures by heavy and/or sharp objects.
SK470XL KaBoat model has 4 separate air chambers for extra safety, compared to 2 standard chambers of regular sized KaBoats. Extra heavy-duty rub strake protectors are installed along both sides of the tubes for maximum durability. Because of these extra features, SK470XL slightly heavier than longer SK487 model.
SK470XL KaBoat equipped with 2 sets of oarlocks and 2 sets of rowing oars for tandem rowing by 2 persons.
Premium features make SK470XL KaBoat model very unique:
- Extra thick 1.5mm PVC bottom, compare to standard 0.9mm PVC.
- Bottom of tubes overlapped with additional layer of PVC up to the rub strake protectors.
Following specs are standard for SK470XL KaBoat:
- Same heavy-duty 1100 Denier PVC as in SATURN boats & rafts.
- Front spray skirt with water deflector guard and rope lacing.
- Marine grade plywood transom with a one way drain plug.
- Extra thick, high-pressure 6" (140mm) inflatable air deck floor.
- Durable rub strake protectors along boat tubes.
- 4 fins on bottom of tubes for improved tracking.
- 4 (four!) separate air chambers for extra safety.
- Included: 3 benches, one set of rowing oars, hand pump, repair kit and carry bag.
- More optional Accessories available.
Videos of Saturn SK470XL Heavy-Duty KaBoat
Customer's Videos of Saturn SK470XL Heavy-Duty KaBoat
Amazing customer's video of KaBoat with jet outboard running shallow river
Quick Tip: If you are worried about the air floor being accidentally punctured by sharp gear or fishing hooks, you can get a piece of vinyl flooring from a local hardware store that can be cut out to fit inside the KaBoat over the floor.