Digital High-Pressure Air Pump with Built-In Rechargeable Battery.
Inflate boats, kayaks and rafts in minutes. Never use hand pump again! Inflates and deflates. Highly Recommended!
Our Deluxe High-Pressure Digital Air Pumps are a incredible dual action, automatic, 12 volt pump developed in Australia. Designed to blowup inflatable boats, rafts, kayaks and iSUP boards with no effort at all. Just set the pressure gauge and press the ON Button. The pump will then inflate your boat to its correct pressure and stop automatically.
Digital Electric Air Pumps are perfect product for:
- Inflatable boats.
- Inflatable rafts.
- Inflatable kayaks.
- Drop-stitch high-pressure air floors.
- Inflatable stand up paddle boards.
- Inflatable fenders, and many more inflatable products.
Digital Electric High Pressure Pump with Battery include:
- High-Speed fan pump and High-Pressure piston pump.
- Digital Gauge to display current air pressure readings in KPA.
- Automatic Stop when chosen pressure is reached.
- Reliable combination of Turbine & Piston to reduce wear.
- All necessary adapters are included for Saturn pushpin valves.
- All necessary adapters are included to fit most air valves.
- FREE soft carry bag with storage compartments and carry strap.
- Internal rechargeable battery, allowing to take deluxe pump almost anywhere.
- Packing dimensions is 14"x8"x8". Shipping weight is 13lbs.
- Warranty 90 days.
- Download pump manual here.
Our high-pressure Digital Gauge inflator pumps are adjustable from 2.2 PSI up to a maximum of 12 PSI. By delivering around 200 liters/minute, electric pump will inflate a typical 14' boat in about 8-10 minutes.
These pumps are not only excellent for quickly inflating boats and rafts, but also great for quickly filling inflatable high-pressure air deck floors and stand up paddle boards to up to 10-12psi air pressure. Without a high-pressure electric inflator, you'd have to use a hand pump for around 15-20 minutes, under the hot sun, which might not be your idea of fun. With this magic pump, you will be ready to roll in under 10 minutes with no effort at all.
All high-pressure air pumps now come equipped with a set of generic plastic adapters designed to fit most of air valves on a market and specialized valve adapter designed to fit Saturn's air valves. Choose correct adapter that will fit nicely into air valve, and will press pushpin down when inserted for proper inflation. After inflation, when adapter is removed, valve will lock automatically preventing air from escaping. You don't need any other valve adapters besides those that already provided with our electric air pump. Using any other adapters beside provided can burn pump pistons and will void its warranty.
How Digital High-Pressure Air Pump Works:
When the pump starts it will be on a HIGH VOLUME (Turbine) pump until the pressure reaches 2-3 PSI. Then the pump will automatically switch over to the HIGH PRESSURE (Piston) pump and inflate the boat to its set pressure. You will hear sound of pump changing significantly when piston pump kicks in. Once reaching the set pressure the pump will automatically turn itself off.
Important warnings about digital electric pump:
- DO NOT USE HAND PUMP ADAPTERS WITH HIGH-PRESSURE ELECTRIC PUMP!
- MAKE SURE VALVE PUSHPIN IS PRESSED DOWN WITH EPUMP ADAPTER.
- DO NOT USE EPUMP WITH ANY OTHER ADAPTERS EXCEPT PROVIDED.
- DO NOT RUN EPUMP ON HIGH PRESSURE FOR LONGER THEN 15 MINUTES.
- DO NOT DROP EPUMP ON HARD SURFACE OR SUBMERGE INTO THE WATER.
- DO NOT LET SAND, DUST OR DEBRIS ENTER INSIDE AIR INTAKE.
- DO NOT ATTACH ADDITIONAL ADAPTERS BETWEEN HOSE AND EPUMP.
- MAKE SURE AIR IS NOT ESCAPING AROUND VALVE ADAPTER OR HOSE.
- DO NOT OPERATE PUMP IF IT IS HOT. LET IT COOL BEFORE USE.
- DISCONNECT PUMP FROM WALL CHARGER WHEN GREEN LED IS ON.
Instructions for operation for digital electric pump:
AVERAGE AIR PRESSURE FOR INFLATABLES:
- BOAT TUBES: 20KPA (25KPA MAX)
- BOAT KEEL: 30KPA (40KPA MAX)
- BOAT FLOOR: 60KPA (70KPA MAX)
- iSUP BOARD: 70KPA (80KPA)
- Out of the several included valve adapters, you will need to find one that fits tightly inside your air valve. The correct adapter should have a small perpendicular plastic piece that goes inside across the tube or will have 2 small tabs. This perpendicular piece or tabs are designed to press on the pushpin inside the valve to open valve and allow air to be pumped inside boat chamber. Try different adapters to see which one fit better and can firmly press on pushpin of your air valve.
- Before attaching the hose with the correct plastic valve adapter to your Saturn boat valve, please make sure that the pushpin inside the valve is in the upper, locked position. Air will not escape from a chamber when the pushpin is in the upper position.
- Insert the valve adapter connected to the electric pump hose into the air valve, so that the perpendicular piece or tabs presses the valve pushpin down, and unlocks the valve by letting air in. Once the chamber is full to capacity, you will quickly pull one end of the electric pump hose, and the air valve will automatically lock itself.
- Correct valve adapter for Saturn, Mars and AM boats already pre-installed on a pump hose. To install into valve, press hard on valve adapter and rotate clockwise, for adapter to latch to valve's pushpin crest mount. Rubber seal on valve adapter must to compress to have adapter latched to the valve. If difficult to latch, remove seal from valve, and flip it over, with grove facing outward. Squeeze seal few times to make it softer.
- Never inflate air valve that is locked. This will burn pump very quickly and will void warranty.
- Set the proper air pressure in KPAs on your electric pump dial prior to operating the pump. Make sure that you do not over inflate the boat chambers. Please note, that high-pressure air floors withstand much more air pressure then boat tubes.
- When the boat is deflated, the high-volume air pump will start quickly filling the chamber up to 80%, and then the high-pressure pump will kick in to fill the boat to the setting of the air pressure dial. You will hear more louder noise once high pressure piston pump will start working. That is normal. The pump should stop automatically once the correct air pressure is reached.
Troubleshooting & Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ):
I hear rumbling noises and small parts rocking inside the pump?
- Do not drop pump, there are plastic parts inside that can break. Do not overheat piston pump by trying to fill closed valves, running longer then 15 minutes or using small air output adapters. Piston pump parts can break if overheated. If pump still within warranty period, send it back for replacement.
How do I know if pump with built-in internal battery has been fully charged?
- Once EPUMP_DB model of pump is fully charged, LED light on wall charger should turn from red to green. Make sure you re-charge pump after each 3-4 inflation cycles of medium/large size boat. Do NOT overcharge pump. Promptly disconnect EPUMP_DB from wall charger when it fully charged. Overcharging may damage electronic unit of this pump. If you charge pump and it still not working, please follow this test procedure: 1) when charger connected to wall WITHOUT pump, LED light should be GREEN. 2) when charger connected to wall and then to pump, LED light should change from GREEN to RED. If LED light on charger stays GREEN when connected to discharged pump, that means either charger need to be replaced, or wiring inside battery compartment has disconnected.
Yellow hose connected to air output of pump become hot and let air escape.
- If pump running too long, piston mechanism get overheated and heat up hose too. Apply Teflon tape between hose and output or use metal clamp to secure it to the black output tube.
Electric pump was stored in my car and now does not turn on. Why?
- Electric pump has temperature sensor built in and will not turn on if was stored in a hot car. Please allow deluxe pump to cool off in a shade or by holding it against car air conditioning vent for couple minutes.
Pump switching to HP mode immediately after powering on. Why?
- Make sure that valve is locked, with pushpin in an upper position. Also, make sure you are using correct valve adapter. Provided specialized valve adapter should press on pushpin inside the valve and open it to let air in. As soon as you remove that adapter, valve will automatically lock itself, preventing air from escaping.
Where do I get replacement pump charger?
- If you loose or damage original pump charger, please look for universal multi voltage AC adapter in range of 14-14.5V and 800mA to 1000mA. These are available on Amazon or Ebay. Just search for "universal ac adapter".
Do I have to remove pump from a pouch to turn it ON every time?
- Power button for new and latest design electric pumps are now moved to the bottom of housing, closer to the battery. That was done in order to increase pump reliability. However, it is not really necessary to remove pump all way from a pouch in order to turn button on or off. All you need to do, is to locate power button through the fabric of soft pouch, and press on it without taking pump out. For easier identification of power button, you can simply mark location of power button under the fabric with a permanent felt pen marker.
How to use specialized valve adapter with air valves?
- Provided valve adapter designed to work with all Saturn, AM or Mars boats. Adapter has black rubber seal washer installed on it. That rubber washer insures air tight seal between valve adapter and valve. It need to be compressed during installation into valve. Push hard on adapter and rotate it inside valve to have it latch to valve's crest inside. If difficult to install, remove seal, and flip it over with grove on seal facing outward.
What are parameters for charger if I need replacement?
- Replacement charger can be purchased on Amazon, Ebay or local hardware store. Output should be 14.5V with 800 or 1000MA. Positive inside, negative outside of plug.
Disclaimer: Please note that video showing older model of pump with battery gator cables. This cables were discontinued by manufacturer 10 years ago for safety reasons, and no longer part of package.