We are 100% confident that our boats, rafts and kayaks are of great quality and even
better value. However, if upon receiving and inspecting your
item you decide
that you want to return it, you will have 30 days as of
the date of shipment arrival to return it for a
refund minus the shipping cost. Any additional fees associated
with a purchase transaction will be deducted from amount of
No refund for used or worn merchandise.
Refunds and canceled orders will be issued via company check
for amounts over $300. Please allow
7 - 14 days for
delivery. Customers are responsible for charges associated
with shipping of their orders. If order has been canceled
after it has been already shipped out, appropriate amount will be
deducted from total of refund.
|All returns should be sent
via FedEx Ground to:
1945 NE 149th street
North Miami, FL 33181
| ONLY after return authorization is received
Please read carefully for
conditions of refund:
IMPORTANT: Returned item should
be unused, and exactly in the same condition as you received it from us!
unseal shipping box by removing packing tape from front.
Do not reap or damage shipping box.
take a quick note how items arranged in a box, and how boat
has been folded. You might need it in extremely unlikely
case if you will decide to pack
everything back for a return.
boat, raft or kayak on a clean surface free of debris, sand or water.
Tarp or plastic are recommended.
item using enclosed
pump for inspection. Do not throw away plastic bags.
inspect item and make
sure that you are happy with your purchase.
If you will decide to return boat, raft
or kayak back for a refund:
- Send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
to request return authorization.
Click here to read how to
correctly fold deflated boat for compact storage.
deflate all boat compartments and air floor. Electric
inflator/deflator is recommended.
after full deflation of compartment place valve pushpin in
upper position to avoid air getting back into compartment. To
do it press valve pushpin with a finger and rotate until
it will pop-up.
make sure that there are absolutely NO debris, dirt, sand
or water on deflated boat.
fold boat back to the same state as it was removed from
box. If air will remain in compartments, you will not be
able to close the box completely.
folded boat and all accessories back in a box and securely
seal it with a packing tape.
are responsible for shipment arrangements back to us.
Please insure shipment for its value.
recommend FedEx Ground service from FedEx staffed facility
as a cheapest way to send packages. Please visit www.fedex.com
for locations near you. Do not use authorized centers,
since they are charging extra fees.
DO NOT recommend using UPS or USPS for returns. From our
experience, they are not
reliable and extremely inflexible. We are NOT responsible
for packages sent to us via UPS.
your tracking number and notify us via email once tracking
shows that item has been delivered back to us.
- Customers returning products that were subject to free shipping, will receive a refund for the purchase price of the product, minus including any associated shipping charges. Excluded shipping charges based on actual cost of shipping of goods.
- Customers refusing delivery will be liable for all fees and shipping charges resulting from that refusal, including returning charges. FedEx does not return back for free.
- NO Returns on boats that were already registered. Please make sure you as satisfied with purchase before going to DMV or Tag agency.
- IMPORTANT: It is sometime possible for air valve to loos a little bit of air after storage during shipping in a box, due to fabric being stretched at fold lines. There is tool inside repair kit provide for the purpose of tightening valve if needed. Please refer to FAQ section for detailed information how to do that. Leaking valve on arrival is not subject of warranty claim, as it part of boat maintenance program that must be done by customer.
We reserve the right to charge 20%
restocking fees for items that was not packed same way as we
send it to you, or have some kind of dirt, skid marks or
footprints. If we have to clean this item after you, we will
charge restocking fee.
QUESTION: Return policy states that only unused item
can be returned. How can I make sure that I am happy with item without using it?
ANSWER: You might try item in water if that is absolutely
imperative. However, it is your responsibility to bring item back to the BRAND
NEW condition before sending it for a refund. That could mean that you would
have to remove all signs of dirt, foot prints, sand, dust, etc. Wash and wipe
away all water residue, pat it dry, and pack everything back the way it was when
you received it. When we inspect returned item it should be in LIKE A BRAND
NEW CONDITION, so that someone else may enjoy the same item without
decreasing it value due to your trials.
Absolutely NO REFUND for items that
were used, abused, dirty or scratched!