9.6' SD290 Saturn Inflatable Boat
The 9'6" Saturn Inflatable boat SD290 is excellent as a tender for a yacht or sailboat or as a life raft in case of an emergency. SD290 inflatable dinghies take up to a 10 HP short shaft outboard motor and can carry up to 4 people maximum.
A reliable inflatable dinghy is about the most important piece of equipment that a experienced cruiser can own. With a 10 HP outboard motor this boat will fly over the water at a speed of 20 mph.
Our inflatable boats are made of 1100 denier Korean PVC fabric with polyester support that has excellent resistance to tearing, tension and breaking. It is a much more heavy-duty PVC fabric than most of our competitors with 1000 denier PVC boats.
The Saturn SD290 inflatable boat comes standard with a high-pressure drop stitch air deck floor. Our drop stitch floors can take up to 9 psi of air pressure, and become extremely rigid once properly inflated. Not only do air floors make inflatable boats much lighter and more compact when deflated, but they also make it much easier to assemble and disassemble the boat. You simply unroll it and pump in air with the included hand pump. To deflate the boat, simply open all air valves and start rolling the boat from the transom, or quickly suck all air out with an electric pump. Click to see how to deflate and fold your inflatable boat.
Deflated, the SD290 boat will fold to the size of a medium bag. Once deflated and folded, the SD290 can be easily stored in the trunk of your car or in a closet of your apartment. Bag with deflated and packed boat can be easily carried around with inexpensive foldable hand cart. Inflated boat can be easily transported with help of our removable dinghy wheels that are attached to the transom.
The SD290 is great as an inflatable fishing boat. You can stand on the air floor just the same way you would stand on a plywood floor. The SD290 was tested to run nicely with an electric trolling motor. This boat is a must for RV owners or anyone who wants to be on the water quick and on a budget. Click here to read inflatable boats reviews of our customers.
New features further improve SD290 inflatable dinghy durability and practicality:
- Air valves have been moved toward the inside of boat's
tubes and away
from direct exposure to the elements. This will allow easier inflation from
inside the boat and will minimize damage caused by sun and rain while the
boat is stored uncovered for prolonged periods of time. Rain water will not
accumulate inside the valves.
- Triangular symmetrical splash guards were installed on the
corners to provide the sensitive transom of an uncovered boat with
additional protection and shade from the elements throughout extended
periods in Tropical environments.
Double layers of fabric at the bottom of the tubes and rub-strake protector along the keel provide extra protection from sharp rocks and abrasive sand. The safety valve will prevent excessive air pressure in the boats chambers.
Read what our customers are saying about SD290 SATURN boat:
" Thanks you for a wonderful product. I am absolutely amazed at the quality for the price, or even the quality at any price ... the pump that was sent with my kit appears strong and simple. It quickly inflates all five chambers to proper PSI. I am very glad I used Boats to Go for my Saturn 290 tender!"
SATURN SD290 FEATURES:
- All around splash guard with safety grab line.
- Separate internal air chambers.
- One-way drain valve with plug.
- All around, durable rubber strike.
- Safety valve to prevent over inflation.
- Stainless steel D-rings for easy towing.
- Reliable flat air valves with pushpin design.
- Front bow D-ring with integral lifting handle.
- Spare rope for attaching anchor is included.
- Double layer of fabric at the bottom of tubes.
- High-pressure drop stitch air floor is included.
- Deep inflatable V-keel with a rub strake protector.
- Extremely rigid, lightweight hull for excellent performance.
- Lightweight and strong removable aluminum seat benches.
- Free second bench is included when order is placed on-line!
- Heavy-duty marine grade plywood transom for outboard motor.
- Equipment: aluminum oars, repair kit, seat bench and carry bag.
- Free, complimentary generic high-volume hand pump is included.
- For the list of optional available Accessories please click here.
- Download Saturn SD290 inflatable boat data sheet in PDF format
|How long should I expect my inflatable to last? How to find and repair air leak? Please find answers on these and many other questions in our FAQ section.|
|wheels||motors||boat covers||air pumps||sun canopy||swim shirt|
|Loading Capacity||992 lbs|
|Max Motor Power||10 HP (15" shaft / 100 lbs)|
|Tube Weight||85 lbs|
|Shipping Size||45 x 24 x 13"|
|Shipping Weight||95 lbs|
|Floor Type||Drop Stitch Air Floor|
|Material||1100 Denier Reinforced PVC|
|Air Valves||Recessed One-Way|
|Speed (approx.)||17 mph (10HP w/2 adults)|
|Inflation & Assembly||20 min.|