7.6' SD230 Saturn Inflatable Boat
SATURN SD230 inflatable boat is a smallest dinghies available with high-pressure inflatable air floor.
Our inflatable boats are made of 1100 denier Korean PVC fabric with polyester support that has excellent resistance to tearing, tension and breaking. It is a much more heavy-duty PVC fabric than most of our competitors with 1000 denier PVC inflatable boats.
The Saturn SD230 inflatable boat comes standard with a high-pressure drop stitch air deck floor. Our drop stitch floors can take up to 9 psi of air pressure, and become extremely rigid once properly inflated. Not only do air floors make inflatable boats much lighter and more compact when deflated, but they also make it much easier to assemble and disassemble the boat. You simply unroll it and pump in air with the included hand pump. To deflate the boat, simply open all air valves and start rolling the boat from the transom, or quickly suck all air out with an electric pump. Click to see how to deflate and fold your inflatable boat.
SD230 inflatable boat is lightweight, does not take much space and can be carried by one person. This model of inflatable dinghy will take up to 2.5 HP short shaft outboard motor, and can carry up to 1-2 people comfortably or 3 people maximum. SD230 also great with small electric trolling motor as an economical alternative.
SD230 SATURN inflatable boat is excellent as a small rowing dinghy. You can easily reach your sailboat or go for the day of fishing on a lake. SD230 moves nice and easy when rowing, and due to the high stability of inflatable boat, it is possible to stand up for fly fishing or while boarding your yacht. Double layers of fabric at the bottom of the tubes and rub-strake protector along the keel provide extra protection from sharp rocks and abrasive sand. The safety valve will prevent excessive air pressure in the boats chambers.
New and improved Saturn SD230 V2.0 with all around splash guard with safety grab rope.
Grommets on splash guard make it easier to attach bimini, gear and makes tubes higher.
SATURN SD230 FEATURES:
- All around splash guard with grab rope.
- Separate internal air chambers.
- One-way drain valve with plug.
- All around, durable rubber strike.
- Safety valve to prevent over inflation.
- Stainless steel D-rings for easy towing.
- Reliable flat air valves with pushpin design.
- Front bow D-ring with integral lifting handle.
- Spare rope for attaching anchor is included.
- Double layer of fabric at the bottom of tubes.
- High-pressure drop stitch air floor is included.
- Deep inflatable V-keel with a rub strake protector.
- Extremely rigid, lightweight hull for excellent performance.
- Lightweight and strong removable aluminum seat benches.
- Heavy-duty marine grade plywood transom for outboard motor.
- Equipment: aluminum oars, repair kit, seat bench and carry bag.
- Free, complimentary generic high-volume hand pump is included.
- For the list of optional available Accessories please click here.
- Download Saturn SD230 inflatable boat data sheet in PDF format
|How long should I expect my inflatable to last? How to find and repair air leak? Please find answers on these and many other questions in our FAQ section.|
|wheels||motors||boat covers||air pumps||sun canopy||swim shirt|
|Loading Capacity||441 lbs|
|Max Motor Power||2.5 HP (15" shaft / 50 lbs)|
|Tube Weight||66 lbs|
|Shipping Size||41 x 24 x 12"|
|Shipping Weight||70 lbs|
|Floor Type||Drop Stitch Air Floor|
|Material||1100 Denier Reinforced PVC|
|Air Valves||Recessed One-Way|
|Speed (approx.)||10 mph (2.5HP w/1 adult)|
|Inflation & Assembly||115 min.|