7.6' SD230 Saturn Inflatable Boat
SATURN SATURN SD230 inflatable boat is a smallest dinghies
available with high-pressure inflatable air floor.
be used as a small tender for yacht or sailboat to carry 2-3
people ashore. SD230 can also be used as a small fishing boat on a
lake for one person. SD230 also is great as a rowing
boat. It can even moves faster then most of kayaks.
Our inflatable boats are made of 1100 denier Korean PVC fabric with polyester support that has excellent resistance to tearing, tension and breaking. It is a much more heavy-duty PVC fabric than most of our competitors with 1000 denier PVC
The Saturn SD230 inflatable boat comes standard with a
high-pressure drop stitch air deck floor. Our drop stitch floors
can take up to 9 psi of air pressure, and become extremely rigid
once properly inflated. Not only do air floors make inflatable
boats much lighter and more compact when deflated, but they also
make it much easier to assemble and disassemble the boat. You
simply unroll it and pump in air with the included hand pump. To deflate the boat, simply open all air valves and start rolling the boat from the transom, or quickly suck all air out with an electric pump. Click to see
how to deflate and fold your inflatable boat.
SD230 inflatable boat is lightweight, does not take much
space and can be carried by one person.
This model of inflatable dinghy will take up to
2.5 HP short shaft outboard motor, and can
carry up to 1-2 people comfortably or 3 people maximum. SD230 also great with small electric trolling motor as an economical alternative.
SATURN inflatable boat is excellent as a small
rowing dinghy. You can easily reach your sailboat
or go for the day of fishing on a lake. SD230
moves nice and easy when rowing, and due to the
high stability of inflatable boat, it is possible
to stand up for fly fishing or while boarding your
Double layers of
fabric at the bottom of the tubes and rub-strake protector
along the keel provide extra protection from sharp rocks and abrasive sand.
The safety valve
will prevent excessive air pressure in the boats chambers.
SATURN SD230 FEATURES:
- All around rope grab line.
- Separate internal air chambers.
- One-way drain valve with plug.
- All around, durable rubber strike.
- Safety valve to prevent over inflation.
- Stainless steel D-rings for easy towing.
- Reliable flat air valves with pushpin design.
- Front bow D-ring with integral lifting handle.
- Spare rope for attaching anchor is included.
- Double layer of fabric at the bottom of tubes.
- High-pressure drop stitch air floor is included.
- Deep inflatable V-keel with a rub strake protector.
- Extremely rigid, lightweight hull for excellent performance.
- Lightweight and strong removable aluminum seat benches.
- Heavy-duty marine grade plywood transom for outboard motor.
- Equipment: aluminum oars, repair kit, seat bench and carry bag.
- Free, complimentary generic high-volume hand pump is included.
- For the list of optional available Accessories please click here.
New features further improve inflatable boats durability and
- Air valves have been moved toward the inside of boat's tubes and away
from direct exposure to the elements. This will allow easier inflation from
inside the boat and will minimize damage caused by sun and rain while the
boat is stored uncovered for prolonged periods of time. Rain water will not
accumulate inside the valves.
- Triangular symmetrical splash guards were installed on the transom
corners to provide the sensitive transom of an uncovered boat with
additional protection and shade from the elements throughout extended
periods in Tropical environments.
7 ft 6 in inflatable boat SD230
This item is NOT available for shipment arriving 05/28/13.
SALE: $675.00 (MSRP:
SHIPPING: $49.00 (by FedEx Ground)
Press button below & get FREE Spare Air Valve with your order.
You will need to sign in or create new account with Goolge+
HP (15" shaft / 50 lbs)
||41 x 24 x 12"
Stitch Air Floor
Denier Reinforced PVC
mph (2.5HP w/1 adult)