11' SD330 Saturn Inflatable Boat
New Saturn SD330 V2.0 Inflatable Boat
The 11-feet SATURN SD330 inflatable boat is our BEST selling model. The SD330 will take
up to a 15 HP short shaft motor and will carry up to 5 people maximum or
3-4 people comfortably.
The SD330 is great as a tender for yachts or sailboats. This
boat can also be used as a lifesaving raft in case of an
Our boats are made of 1100 denier Korean PVC fabric with polyester support that has excellent resistance to tearing, tension and breaking. It is a much more heavy-duty PVC fabric than most of our competitors with 1000 denier PVC boats.
The Saturn SD330 inflatable boat comes standard with a high-pressure drop stitch air deck floor. Our drop stitch floors can take up to 9 psi of air pressure, and become extremely rigid once properly inflated. Not only do air floors make inflatable boats much lighter and more compact when deflated, but they also make it much easier to assemble and disassemble the boat. You simply unroll it and pump in air with the included hand pump. To deflate the boat, simply open all air valves and start rolling the boat from the transom, or quickly suck all air out with an electric pump. Click to see
how to deflate and fold your inflatable boat.
The SD330 is great as a fishing boat. You can stand on the air floor just the same way you would stand on a plywood floor. The SD330 was tested to run nicely with an
electric trolling motor. This boat is a must for RV owners or anyone who wants to be on the water quick and on a budget. Click here to read
inflatable boats reviews
of our customers.
Double layers of
fabric at the bottom of the tubes and rub-strake protector
along the keel provide extra protection from sharp rocks and abrasive sand.
The safety valve
will prevent excessive air pressure in the boats chambers.
New Saturn V2.0 Inflatable Boat with
all-around splash guards.
|"I bought my Saturn SD330
inflatable boat in the spring or late winter 2011,
through careful research I compared it to all other
inflatable boats i.e. Zodiac, Avon, Achilles and
such, but they were way out of my price range and by
accident I stumbled upon the BoatsToGo.com website.
I read the reviews of other Saturn owners, who also
owned these big name brands like Zodiac and such and
as they compared their Saturn inflatable boats to
those brands it seems they prefer the Saturn much
To Read Full Customer Review >>
SATURN SD330 FEATURES:
- NEW Version 2.0 - All around
Splash Guard with safety grab rope.
- Separate internal air chambers.
- One-way drain valve with plug.
- All around, durable rubber strike.
- Safety valve to prevent over inflation.
- Stainless steel D-rings for easy towing.
- Reliable flat air valves with pushpin design.
- Front bow D-ring with integral lifting handle.
- Spare rope for attaching anchor is included.
- Double layer of fabric at the bottom of tubes.
- High-pressure drop stitch air floor is included.
- Deep inflatable V-keel with a rub strake protector.
- Extremely rigid, lightweight hull for excellent performance.
- Lightweight and strong removable aluminum seat benches.
- Free second bench is included when order is placed on-line!
- Heavy-duty marine grade plywood transom for outboard motor.
- Equipment: aluminum oars, repair kit, seat bench and carry bag.
- Free, complimentary generic high-volume hand pump is included.
- For the list of optional available Accessories please click here.
Saturn SD330 inflatable boat data sheet in PDF