Saturn High-Performance Inflatable KaBoat ZK430
Extra Wide Heavy-Duty KaBoat with inflatable V-keel.
New ZK430 KaBoat has extra large 18.5" tubes, extra wide,and it comes with inflatable keel that created V-shaped hull that helps to improve performance. ZK430 KaBoat model has 3 separate air chambers for extra safety, compared to 2 standard chambers of regular sized KaBoats. New ZK430 KaBoat also have extra heavy-duty layer on a bottom of tubes, for extra durability.
ZK430XL KaBoat is much wider and has larger tube diameters than any other KaBoats XL models. It also has inflatable keel. End tubes are round, not pointed.
Following specs are standard for ZK430XL KaBoat:
- Same heavy-duty 1100 Denier PVC as in SATURN boats & rafts.
- Splash guards with safety rope all along boat perimeter.
- Marine grade plywood transom with a one way drain plug.
- 3 separate air chambers for extra safety.
- 2 rowing oars with oar locks for easy rowing.
- Extra thick 6" drop stitch air deck floor.
- Front metal D-ring with integral handle.
- Set of D-rings inside tubes for gear attachment.
- Round end tubes with protector.
- Included: 2 lightweight aluminum removable benches.
- Included: hand pump, repair kit, set of rowing oars and carry bag.
Unboxing and Inflation of ZK430 Saturn KaBoat.
Riding ZK430 Saturn KaBoat with 9.9HP outboard.
Quick Tip: If you are worried about the air floor being accidentally punctured by sharp gear or fishing hooks, you can get a piece of vinyl flooring from a local hardware store that can be cut out to fit inside the KaBoat over the floor.