Enjoy Exciting Water Sports with Saturn Paddle Board Techniques.
Water sports can be fun and exciting. If you like adventure and sports, stand up paddle boarding can be very exciting for you. It has become one of the most popular water sports in the world as it is easy and just needs a little skill. It can be done anywhere: be it sea, river, bay and even lakes for enjoyment. Paddle boarding is also an effective workout exercise, where you can learn paddle boarding on lakes, oceans and rivers. If you are a beginner, you need to be careful and follow certain tips to be successful in stand up paddle boarding.
Firstly, you must be aware about the equipment of paddle boarding. Let’s discuss paddle board equipment:
• Saturn Paddle board- These are the inflatable paddle boards on which you stand and get on water. The paddle boards are thick and specially designed effectively to maintain the balance of the body. These boards are available in many sizes and shapes. If you have just started with the sport, it is recommended for the beginners to buy a wider, robust, thicker and longer board to be safe. As you gain experience and confidence, you can move to a smaller board.
• Leash – Leash is a vital equipment that keeps you connected with the paddle board. You can explore different types of leashes, and choose the right one for you.
• Traction pad- Generally, you can find the traction pad attached to the inflatable paddle board. To be on water, you need high grip, control and balance. The traction pad is a perfect solution to provide maximum grip and cushion. It is very soft with the smooth layer of EVA foam making you feel comfortable, being very similar to the purpose of a sole to a shoe.
• Paddles- Saturn paddle board is incomplete without paddles. You can find paddles in different materials ranging from aluminum, plastic, to wood and carbon fire. Paddles are available in different shapes of handles, shaft and blades.
Tips for safe paddle boarding:
• Know swimming – Be true to yourself, whether you are an efficient swimmer or not. It is important to know how to swim as you would be in water and in case something goes wrong, you can swim back. First, try to learn the basic tips of stand up paddle boarding. Do not leave the contact of leash and make sure you paddle upwind initially. Paddle Boarding is a great way to enjoy and be on water if you have swimming skills.
• Face in the right direction- To beginners, it is important that before jumping on the board, make sure which is the front side of the paddle board. You must identify the fins that should be at the rear of the paddle. If the fins are located at the back of the paddles, it ensures that the board is always straight.
• The position of your foot- Foot position is extremely important, as it avoids falling. You must know that you should stand in the middle of the inflatable SUP. It is the optimum position, as you move forward, the nose of the board may sink and if you go backwards, the tail of the board may drag and slow down the speed.