Why Saturn Inflatable SUP are the best?
1. Saturn Inflatable SUPs sell at the Lowest Prices in the USA! We do not feed an army of middle men in our supply chain. We sell direct. Our paddle boards are same quality or better than uber expensive SUPs sold for over $1000. Why pay more?! We sell best quality inflatable SUPs at reasonable prices! And paddle is included!
2. Saturn offers a 2 year warranty, while most other brands only stand by their product for 1 year!
3. Saturn was first in an industry to offer inflatable paddle boards made of 140mm (6") thick drop-stitch fabric, while most other SUps on the market are made of 100mm (4") thick. That is almost 30% more air volume! More air means more buoyancy and better performance under heavier weight loads.
4. Saturn was first in an industry to offer inflatable boards with side D-rings that allow attachment of kayak seats to convert paddle board into sit-on-top inflatable kayak!
5. FULL Money Back Guarantee! Try Saturn on water for 14 days. If you don't like it, send it back for a refund. So far, not a single Saturn SUP was ever returned back!
Two Products For the Price Of One!
Saturn inflatable SUPs have set of D-rings on both sides of the board for the attachment of surfboard leash, or optional kayak seats, to use this board as a sit-on-top kayak. Remove the seat - and you have a SUP paddle board; install kayak seats and you have a sit-on-top kayak for 1-2 persons that is fast and easy to paddle, and great for riding the ocean surf!
NEW 11' & 12' Affordable Saturn Inflatable Paddle Boards have light gray tracking pads, black bottoms, 0.9mm PVC fabric on sides to prevent punctures, double-layers PVC on top, and extra strips of PVC fabric overlapping critical seams, to allow inflation for up to 15psi. FREE 2-pcs foldable, adjustable length SUP paddle is included with all new SOT330s. Also included, FREE 11.6psi newest Bravo RED (Reducing Efforts Device) ALU hand pump with pressure gauge.
The Saturn inflatable standup board is easy to ride and allows paddlers of all skill levels, including beginners, to enjoy a stable, comfortable ride while getting a moderate workout. Stand-Up Paddle Boarding (SUP) can be done in the ocean, harbors, rivers and lakes.
It should be noted, however, as with any new sport, some practice is needed, and you should not expect to jump on a SUP and start doing fancy tricks. Several SUP video instructions are posted on YouTube, and a great article, How to get started paddle boarding can be found here. Choose some calm waters to start.
- Explore lake shores, rivers, and bays.
- Saturn boards can be used as an inflatable kayaks.
- Saturn SUPs are great for balance and upper body workout.
- Our multi-sport boards are great for family fun and fitness.
- 1 large easily removable fin & 2 glued small fins for better tracking.
- 11' SOT330 can be used as a sit-on-top kayak for 1 adult and 1 child.
- 12' SOT365 can be used as a sit-on-top kayak for 1 or 2 adults.
- Raised rocker tip prevents curling and helps improve performance.
- All Saturn SUPs constructed of 140mm (6") heavy-duty PVC drop-stitch fabric.
- Saturn paddle boards can be inflated between 10 and 15 psi of air pressure.
- Convenient carry bag, Bravo 4Alu hand pump and repair kit are included.
- FREE Foldable SUP Paddle Included with SOT330 model of paddle board.
- New Saturn SOT330 made of double-layers of PVC fabric for better rigidity and ruggedness.
|waterproof radio||life jacket||carry carts||kayak seats||electric pumps|
|Weight||25 lbs||27 lbs|
|Max Weight Capacity||220 lbs||320 lbs|
|Suggested Capacity||190 lbs||190 lbs|
|Shipping Box Size||37"x22"x10||37"x22"x10|
|Shipping Weight||37 lbs||39 lbs|
NEW 2013 Saturn SOT330 Inflatable Paddle Boards. Click to zoom in.
|SOT330 set up as a sit-on-top inflatable kayak. See video below.|
Removable fin installation steps. Click for larger picture.
Older versions of Saturn SOT330 Inflatable Paddle Boards.
Customer's review of 12' Saturn SOT365
|"Here’s my 2 cents on the Saturn sot365 stand up paddle board. I got this last summer for our trip up to Canada’s cottage country in Northern Ontario. We stayed at our friends’ cottage on a beautiful lake..."|
|Read Full Review >>|
Get an inexpensive electric pump for mattress inflation sold in local retail stores. We recommend the Coleman Rechargeable pump for about $29. Use it to inflate paddle board to about 80% quickly, and then finish pumping to high pressure with provided hand pump.
How do I use the hand pump to bring inflatable paddle board to high pressure?
When using the hand pump to inflate paddle board do not use only your hands and arms when the pressure gets higher. Use your body weight to push the handle of the hand pump down. Bend at the knees and lock your arms straight while putting all of your weight over the handle.
How do I deflate the paddle board?
Open the valve cover, press slightly on the pushpin inside the valve with your finger tip to release some air pressure, then press completely and turn the pushpin in either direction, locking it in the open position. Start rolling the board from the rear. Don't forget to remove large fin. Use optional rubber bungee cord to wrap around the board to keep it from unrolling.
Why is air escaping from the valve as soon as the valve adaptor is disconnected?
Make sure that the pushpin inside the valve is locked in the upper position before you start pumping air into the board. When the valve pushpin is in the upper position, it means that the valve is locked, and no air will escape when the valve adaptor is disengaged.
How do I know when the paddle board is fully inflated?
Saturn paddle boards can take up to 10-15 psi of air pressure. We suggest that you use our high-pressure electric pump that automatically shuts off once pressure of 10psi is achieved. If you use a hand pump and the air pressure gauge is not available, you'll need to pump until you feel the board surface become as hard as a rock. If the board is fully inflated, it will not bend under your weight when you are stand up paddlingť. If you are using the Saturn board as a sit-on-top kayak, high pressure is not as important as when standing on it. Just inflate the board until it is moderately hard and does not feel soft when you press it with your fingers. Do NOT leave fully inflated paddle board under hot Sun for long periods of time, because hot air inside SUP can quickly expand and blow seams if pressure will go over 15psi.
How to use the provided Bravo hand pump with gauge?
Make sure you read instructions attached to the hand pump chamber. Apply oil to rubber seals inside pump and aluminum handle. Use Bravo pump double-action option to quickly fill up air chamber, then remove white plug and use single-action to finish inflation. New Bravo RED pump automatically switch from double action to single action, so no need to remove anything. Depending on type of valve adaptor used pressure gauge may show air pressure on a down stroke only.
How to prevent air from escaping around valve adaptor?
Because of very high pressure achieved when pumping SUP over 10psi, it is important to create perfect seal between valve adaptor and valve. Specialized valve adaptor provided with Bravo pump comes with 2 silicone rubber seals to combine them together for better fit. To do that, place thick seal with grove inside and thin seal with grove outside as shown on below pictures:
Press hard on valve adaptor when inserting it into the Naru valve to insure precise fit. Depending on seal material it may be necessary to cut out some groves with scissors to decrease thickness of seals for better fit into the valve. But, do it only if valve adaptor does not fit into the valve with both rubber seals installed and after trying different seal combinations.
My paddleboard seems to be a little bit tipsy, why?
First of all make sure that paddleboard is fully inflated. Our inflatable paddleboard can take up to 10-15 psi of air pressure. While it can be achieved with a regular hand pump, our electric high pressure pump is highly recommended for quick and complete inflation.
|* You can test Saturn paddle board on a water for 14 days from a date that item was delivered to you. Make sure SUP is fully inflated to at lest 10psi before use. If you don't like it, which had never happen before, then wipe it clean, remove all signs of use, pack it back into box, and ship via FedEx Ground along with all accessories. Full refund will be issued for returned item, less shipping cgarges. Damaged, scratched, dirtily and items showing sigh of use are subject to restocking fees. Shipping charges are not refundable. Must email us to request RMA within 14 days of item delivery. Refund will be given in a form of company check.|