New Design Extra Large 12.5' KaBoat with Inflatable V-keel.
Wide enough to fit 2 large beach chairs inside.
Brand new. Manufacturer Sample. Never Used. Inflated once to take pictures
This is a sample for new model we will be selling soon. Will be priced at $999 in a future.
- lenght 12.5'
- tube dia 16"
- inside 22"
- transom to end 2'
- 10HP max
- 3 ppls max
- weight load 890lbs
Extra large 16" diameter tubes, extra thick 15cm air deck floor, deep inflatable V-keel for superior performance and rigidity.
SATURN SD385 INFLATABLE BOATS FEATURES:
- All around rope grab line.
- Separate internal air chambers.
- One-way drain valve with plug.
- All around, durable rubber strike.
- Stainless steel D-rings inside bow for lifting.
- Reliable flat air valves with pushpin design.
- Holds up to 3 persons maximum or 2 comfortably.
- Deep inflatable V-keel with a rub strake protector.
- Lightweight and strong removable aluminum seat benches.
- Equipment: aluminum oars, hand pump, repair kit, seat benches and carry bag.
- For the list of optional available Accessories please click here.
New features further improve inflatable boats durability and practicality:
- Deep inflatable V-keel for extra performance, speed and maneuverability.
- Triangular symmetrical splash guards were installed on the transom corners to provide the sensitive transom of an uncovered boat with additional protection and shade from the elements throughout extended periods in Tropical environments.
- Splash guards around tubes and extra thick air deck floor.
Quick Tip! Worried about the heavy weight of a hard floored boat? Don't break your back! Get a foldable hand cart from any retail store to carry the folded boat around. Even inexpensive dolly movers will work great for transporting a folded or fully inflated boat. Get dinghy dolly wheels to easily move the inflated boat across the shore and into the water.
Saturn Inflatable Boats Specifications:
Max Motor Power:
10 HP (15" shaft / 100 lbs)
52 x 28 x 13"
Drop Stitch Air Floor
1100 Denier Reinforced PVC
Inflation & Assembly:
Note: Specifications and accessories are subject to change without notice. Max O/B Motor means: maximum power of outboard motor that can be safely used to plane the boat loaded to the maximum capacity at normal water surface conditions. Please exercise common sense and caution when using maximum motor capacity. Do not jump from wave to wave as new 4-stroke motors are much heavier then 2-stroke and provide extra strain on the transom. Under normal circumstances, with half the maximum persons/load capacity, 50% of maximum O/B power rating may be necessary to put boat on plane.