Oarlocks for inflatable boats to attach optional rowing oars.
Easy to glue on, please visit our FAQ section for detailed application instructions. Short application instruction:
- Deflate boat and make sure humidity is low before proceeding to glue application.
- Outline place where you going to glue oarlocks first with a pen and then with a painters tape.
- Wipe clean both areas to be glued with 100% acetone, wait 5 minutes before applications.
- Apply 3 thin layers of boat PVC glue from a repair kit with an old toothbrush on both surfaces to be glued. Wait 5 minutes between first 2 applications, and 10 minutes after last 3rd application.
- After 10 minutes since last application of glue has passed, joint pieces together and use spoon to press out any air bubbles. Wipe out excess glue with an acetone.
- Leave for 24 hours for glue to cure completely.