Commercial Grade 1-Person NANO Inflatable Ocean Kayak OK260.
BoatsToGo introduces shorter version of our popular commercial-grade 14' Ocean
inflatable kayak. What makes this kayak unique is it much shorter, portable
size, light weight and 2 self bailing openings along floor that allows water to
escape. Unique floor design makes OK260 inflatable kayak great for use not only
on a river, lake or bay, but also in an ocean, where waves can splash inside
kayak and then freely flow out through the openings along the floor.
This kayak is great as a beach toy, but can also take you
mile or two offshore for fishing, snorkeling or diving. This
kayak is made of the same heavy-duty 1100 Dtex PVC as BoatsToGo
inflatable boats and rafts. The floor is made of a 100mm
high-pressure air deck that is extremely rigid when inflated,
but can be rolled up when deflated.
IMPORTANT: Because of small size of this
vessel, please test and learn water re-entry into kayak before
going into deeper waters. Always carry PFD when on a water.
- Heavy duty 1,100 Dtex High Strength
PVC fabric coated on both side with 1100 g/m2, 0.9mm.
Fabric is thick, puncture proof and abrasion resistant.
- 100mm thick high-pressure air deck drop stitch floor.
- D-rings for optional kayak seat and foot rest.
- 2 removable fins in front and rear for directional
- 2 soft handles in front and rear.
- Reliable flat air valves with push pin design.
- Accessories: basic aluminum kayak paddle, repair kit &
- FREE, complimentary generic high-volume hand pump also
- Kayaks seat is optional, and
available in our accessories section.
TEMPORARY SALE. GET $100 OFF! USE CODE
NANO100OFF IN A COMMENT SECTION DURING CHECKOUT
8.6ft NANO Yellow Ocean Kayak OK260
SALE: $449.00 (MSRP:
SHIPPING: $39.00 (by FedEx Ground)
||45 x 24 x