Our standard HoverSeat is great, but when assembled, it can be somewhat bulky for a trunk of a small car. Together with a beach chair and hoverboard, it does take some space. If you want to carry hoverboard, and HoverSeat, and chair in your car, and use it on as needed basis, and don't take too much space at the same time, then HoverSeat MINI is for you. HoverSeat MINI called that way because it breaks down into 3 tubes - axle, pull tube and front tube. Wheels are also removable and stored into special compartment of carry on bag. HoverSeat MINI also comes with a FREE bonus folding chair, that is designed to work with HoverSeat MINI version.
The user of this product assumes all risks associated with its use. Rider assumes all risks associated with activity. Make sure the environment is safe for riding. Make sure all bolts are secure. Inspect clamp for cracks or damages. Use all necessary body protectors. MUST wear helmet, knee, elbow pads, wrist guard, exercise full caution when driving, be prepared to stop. Do NOT operate where people or cars might be present. Do NOT ride on slopped areas. Do NOT overload. Do NOT race. Do NOT lift feet of pads while driving. HoverSeat is not disability vehicle transportation. This product should not be used by persons without excellent vision, balance, coordination, reflex, muscle and bone strength or good decision making capability. This product should not be used by minor without adult supervision. This product should not be used by persons unwilling or unable to take responsibility for their own action. To minimize assumed risks, the user must wear helmet, elbow and keen pads and appropriate shoes. Do not operate this product in traffic, wet, froze, oily or unpaved surfaces. Avoid uneven surfaces, chuckholes, cracks and obstacles.
How To Assemble HoverSeat MINI
1. Insert pull tube into the adaptor welded to axle tube, and drop large bolt into the hole in that adaptor.
Wing nut should be at the bottom. Tighten wing nut completely. It is normal that connection is not rigid at
this point, as it will become rigid once chair is installed and secured to the frame of HoverSeat Mini.
2. Place front tube perpendicularly, over hole in a middle of pull tube, and repeat attachment with large bolt
and wing nut at the bottom. If front tube gap does not fit over pull tube, then loosen bolts on front tube,
and re-tighten after front tube installed over pull tube.
3. Unfold low profile chair and place it on a HoverSeat Mini in such way, that chair all 4 feet are on top of
matching 4 platforms located at edges of axle and front tube.
4. Run Velcro straps through the chair feet and then through plastic clip, and then back through chair feet
before securing Velcro to itself.
5. Inspect all components to make sure there are no loose bolts, and chair firmly sitting on top of HoverSeat.
6. Install clamp at the end of pull tube and secure it over hoverboard. You now should be able to seat into
the chair and operate hoverboard with your feet to move forward. It is recommended to re-calibrate
hoverboard as per its instructions so that footpads facing rider under approximately 20 degree angle.