We accept the following methods of payment:
- Major Credit Cards: Visa, Master Card and American Express.
- Personal Checks from US banks (up to 7 days clearance).
- Certified Bank Checks from US banks only (3-4 days clearance).
- Bank Wire transfers (no delay once received).
- Western Union (no delay once received).
- Western Union App for iPhone and Android phones now accept credit cards.
- USPS Money Orders (no delay once received).
- Electronic check payment. All banks these days offer Internet on-line Pay Bill option, where you can issue check by adding BoatsToGo as a payee and sending electronic check payment directly from your computer. No needs to manually write checks and mail envelopes. Your bank will mail payment for you!
For ALL Credit Card payments:
- Due to the high value of inflatable boats and rafts, we ship ONLY to the address where the customer receives their credit card billing statements. In other words - we ship ONLY to the Credit Card BILLING address. NO EXCEPTIONS! We are required by Visa, Master Card and AMEX to ship ONLY to the billing address of credit card, with a signature confirmation, in order to be protected against Credit Card Frauds and Chargebacks.
- If the customer needs to ship to the address that DOES NOT match the credit card billing address, or if your billing address is a PO BOX and you need to ship the merchandise to your alternative home address, these are the options: Payment by Personal or Bank check, Money Order, Western Union or Bank Wire transfer.
- Customers may also contact a Credit Card issuing Bank and temporarily set an alternative shipping address as the PRIMARY Billing Address. These changes have to be done BEFORE the order is placed. After the item has been shipped, the customer may contact his/her Credit Card issuing the Bank once again and switch the Billing Address back to the original.
- We DO NOT accept credit card payments for orders outside of the Continental US or Canada. Payments outside of Continental US or Canada are accepted in a form of Bank Wire transfer or Western Union. Please visit our Shipping policy for more information about shipping abroad.
- All local pickup orders paid by credit cards are ONLY released to original credit card holders with proper identification present, with credit card used to place order in hands and ready for verification. Items will NOT be released to 2nd or 3rd parties, only to original credit card holder who must sign on invoice at the time of pickup.
All payments from Alaska, Hawaii, Caribbean or Puerto Rico and abroad have to be in the form of USPS Money Order or Certified Bank Check or Bank Wire Transfer or Western Union.
It is easy to pay via Western Union directly from your cell phone using new WU Money Transfer App for iPhone and Android phones. Western Union now accepts credit card to send payments directly from your cell phone.
No COD or Financing. All orders must be paid in full before delivery. All local pickup orders are subject to a 7% FL state tax.
We ship ALL inflatable boats, rafts, kayaks and KaBoat ONLY via FedEx Ground with Signature confirmation. FedEx Ground does not deliver to PO Boxes.
Please email with your name/address and model number to request an Invoice if needed.
Question: What if I am not at home and want boat to be shipped to different address?
Answer: Payments by check, USPS money order, bank wire transfer, on-line bill payment or Western Union can be shipped to any address in lower 48 states, except PO Box. If you want to pay with credit card and ship to different address, then the only option is to call your bank, and set your shipping address as a primary billing address for your credit card before placing order with us. After you received our boat, you can call bank and switch billing address back to what it was before.
Question: Why are clearance on personal checks so long, 7 days?
Answer: Thanks to a recent customer who changed his mind and decided to cancel his order by placing stop payment on his personal check without notifying us first. If the order can't wait, and has to be shipped to an address that is different than the credit card billing address, then please provide payment via bank wire transfer. It is easy, quick, and all banks allow you to make wire transfers on-line, over the phone or in person. Blank Pro Forma Invoice available here.